Registration Of Employers
According to Section 41 (1) of the EPF Act 1991, an employer must register with the EPF within seven (7) days from the date the employer becomes liable to contribute, that is as soon as an employee is hired.
- Employer's Reference Number - This number must be used in all dealings with the EPF
- The following documents:
- Form KWSP 6 (Form A) - for monthly contributions payment
- Form KWSP 3 - for registering employees as members
- Form KWSP 4 - Nomination form
- Employer's Registration Certificate - this certificate must be displayed at the employer's premises
Application for More Than One Employers's Reference Number
An employer can apply to be registered under more than one employer's reference number to facilitate the monthly contribution payments.
Syarikat XYZ Bhd
Employer's Reference No.