| 2. || |
- CIDB – Gred G3, Kategori CE, Pengkhususan CE01 & CE21 dan Sijil Perolehan Kerja Kerajaan (SPKK)
- The tender document can be purchased during office hours at the Procurement Of Supplies Division, Supplies & Services Procurement Management Department, 8th Floor, EPF Building, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur & Tingkat 3, Seksyen Pengurusan Operasi, Blok A, Bangunan KWSP, 88598 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah starting from 30 November 2012 until 21 December 2012 for a fee of RM200.00. All payments are non-refundable and should be in the form of a Postal Order/Bank Draft/Money Order payable to Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja. Payment in the form of cash or cheque will not be accepted.
- Interested contractors must also present their company’s valid Original Registrations Certificate issued by CIDB together with a copy for verification before the tender document can be sold. Photostate copies of the Registration Certificate will not be entertained. A 'Table Copy' of the tender document is available for viewing at the above address during office hours.
- A site visit (compulsory) will be held at 10.00 a.m on 5 December 2012 at Bilik Mesyuarat, Tingkat 3, Seksyen Pengurusan Operasi, Blok A, Bangunan KWSP, 88598 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Failure on tenderer's behalf to observe the stipulated conditions will cause the offer letter not be produced or the tenderer's participation in the specified tender will automatically be deemed null and void.
- Completed tender document should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the tender number and tender details written on the top left corner of the envelope by hand or by post to the address stated below not later than 12.00 noon on 26 December 2012 and inserted into the Tender Box No. (23).
KETUA PEGAWAI EKSEKUTIF
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja
Unit Pengurusan Tender/Vendor,
Jabatan Pengurusan Perolehan Bekalan dan Perkhidmatan,
Tingkat 8, Bangunan KWSP, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur
- Companies monthly Contributions Record will be checked under the EPF ACT 1991. Should the companies have any record of failure to contribute, the offer is considered void and null.