Online Security Tips
The EPF has implemented multiple security measures to ensure protection of the systems and the confidentiality of member's information, subject to terms and conditions of use.
Some of the security measures include implementing industry standard SSL 128-bit encryption on its system, insisting on alphanumeric passwords and having users to physically collect Activation Code at EPF offices.
Username (example: arni1983, norazimah, 15602332) and password (example: Abcd1234, Malaysia!, 123456My) are the key to your account information. They are required for you to login into i-Akaun. The password should be unique.
Here are some ways that can help you to protect your username and password:
- Do not reveal your username and password to anyone
- Do not provide your username and password by email or telephone.
- Change your password periodically.
- Do not use the 'Remember Password' function because the information can be easily accessed by hackers.
- Log out from https://secure.kwsp.gov.my immediately after completing any activity in i-Akaun
Display the message that has been posted.
Condition: If the message has been edited, it will have a label beneath the message content which indicates the no. of times edited, who is the modifiered and when was it edited as shown below:
This message was edited 3 times. Last updated by nickname1 was at 11/01/2012 15:15:37
If the message content matches the filtering word configured by admin, the filtered word will be displayed in asterisk symbols. (e.g. Apartment for rent ****)