Documents Required For Registration
Companies intending to become a registered supplier with EPF are advised to make thorough preparation before submitting their applications. Failure to provide any of the specified documents will result in the application being delayed or rejected. Required documents:
- Every application has to be attached with a copy of the following documents:
- Business Registration Certificate (Form 9)
- Company Registration Certificate - MOF
- Contractor Registration Certificate with Bumiputra Status - MOF (if any).
- Business Registration Certificate & Form D
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (if your company is a ‘Sdn Bhd' entity)
- Forms 24 & 49
- Company Profile
- When submitting your registration application, the applicant is required to bring along the company's original Ministry of Finance (MOF) Registration Certificate.
- If the company's MOF's Registration Certificate is no longer valid, the applicant is required to submit a copy of a renewed certificate.
- Companies that fail to do so are not allowed to participate in any of the tenders/quotations that are offered by EPF.
Reviewed: 12 September 2014