1. What is a Voluntary Contribution Payment through the member i-Akaun mobile application?
Voluntary Contribution Payment is a new function introduced to facilitate members to make Voluntary Contribution payments through members' i-Akaun.
2. What is the amount limit for Voluntary Contribution payment via i-Akaun mobile app?
The amount limit is a minimum of RM10 and up to a maximum of RM60,000 per year.
3. What is meant by the statement ‘you have RM XXXX.XX remaining contribution limit for this year.’
This statement refers to members' remaining contribution limit for the year.
The calculation formula is as follows:
Maximum Annual Amount of Voluntary Contribution DEDUCT Total Voluntary Contribution from All Payment Channels that have been credited to the member's EPF account = Balance of This Annual Contribution Limit.
RM 60,000 – RM 312 = RM 59,688.
4. What is the list of banks supported for FPX internet banking?
• Public Bank
• CIMB Bank
• RHB Bank
• Affin Bank
• Alliance Bank Malaysia
• Bank Islam Malaysia
• Bank Muamalat
• Bank Rakyat
• Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
• Bank of China (M) Berhad
• Deutsche Bank
• Hong Leong Bank
• Kuwait Finance House
• Standard Chartered Bank
5. When will the Voluntary Contribution payment via i-Akaun mobile application be credited to the member's EPF account?
The Voluntary Contribution payment will be credited to member’s EPF account at least in three working days after the bank transferred the payment to the EPF.
6. Will members who made Voluntary Contribution payment via i-Akaun mobile app receive i-Saraan/Kasih Suri Keluarga Malaysia KWSP special incentives?
Yes, only members who have registered for i-Saraan/Kasih Suri Keluarga Malaysia KWSP and fulfilled the criteria will received the special incentives.